Achievement unlocked... Apartment found!! 😁

00:36 Pi is the new bitcoin 0 Comments

Finally... Our luck has shined. Remember the example I gave about finding an apartment... When you have to attend the nature's call and there is no toilet nearby, 😰 so you focus all your energy in finding the toilet asap. 😣 😟 
Well, let's just say that we found the toilet and it actually came with rest of the apartment as well. 😉 
We finally found an apartment which we could rent for a while as our temporary residence until our house is built and ready. The queue for the apartment was very long this time too, but I somehow managed to convince the lady at the renting company to rent it to us.
But not everyone is happy. My wife is upset because the apartment we got is nothing close to be called "good" compared to the current one. Like I said before, our current apartment is amazing and located in a very nice area. But the other apartment is located in not such a nice area. To put it straight, the other apartment is located in an area which people in Karlskrona consider as the worst locality. 


So I understand my wife's feeling. But hey, there is currently scarcity of apartments in Karlskrona remember?
And anyway this is a temporary residence just for a few months and then we shall have our own house 🏡. Also I am sure that she will forget about it when she sees how much savings we will make due to this little change.
Now that the apartment issue is sorted out and I can relax knowing that we won't have to spend the winter in a tent ⛺,  I can now focus on planning the kitchen.
We are travelling to Jönköping on Monday and we are counting on our perfect plan to get everything done in time.

0 comments: